NATHANIEL is next in line. He goes by Nate and really doesn’t think his name is Nathaniel. He is 8 years old and is also 100% rough and tough boy.
Nate is in 3rd grade and seems to enjoy it much more than previous years. Nate is super smart and comes up with clever ways to do things he knows he’s not supposed to be doing.
Nate also makes friends easily and enjoys being with his friends. He’d much rather play with a friend than play video games (his 2nd love), if given the choice. He enjoy all things Superhero and has many little Batman, Superman, etc. toys. He loves to play with his cousins and has a special place in his heart for his grandma’s.
NATE’S RANDOM ANSWERS
1. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST PLACE YOU’VE EVER TRAVELED IN A CAR?
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STORE TO SHOP AT?
3. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU GET OUT OF BED?
Play video games
4. IF YOU COULD ATTEND ANY SPORTING EVENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A baseball game
5. WHAT ARE YOUR TWO FAVORITE ICE CREAM TOPPINGS?
Just gummy bears
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF DOUGHNUT?
7. IF YOU WERE GRANTED ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR?
To be rich
8. WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO TAKE A FAMILY VACATION?
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CANDY?