SHAYLYN is next in line and will turn 15 this winter. She is a smart young lady and always willing to help.
She is very intelligent and catches on to things quite easily. She is a great babysitter and is willing to do it whenever she’s asked. She also likes to make dinner when it’s something she can handle. She is a fantastic artist and really enjoys it. She has such a creative mind and when she sets her mind to make something, she’ll stick with it until she’s done it. She takes piano and excels quite well, her teacher is quite impressed with what she accomplishes – especially since she doesn’t really practice.
Shaylyn is a great kid and tries to be friends to everyone. I had a teacher tell me that she even goes out of her way to help the less than popular kids. I pray she stays that way forever.
She is in her last year of Jr. High and is enjoying it. She has lots of fun with her extracurriculars and may have gone a bit overboard. She really enjoys Chinese and joined Journalism this year. She also enjoys the recreational cheerleading squad that she’s on.
1. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU DO EVERYDAY?
2. IF SOMEONE WERE TO OFFER YOU AN UNLIMITED SUPPLY OF SOMETHING (BESIDES MONEY), WHAT WOULD YOU ASK FOR?
Paint and canvas
3. WHO ARE YOUR TWO BIGGEST HEROES?
.Famous artists and Grandpa H.
4. WHAT IS THE MUST SEE MOVIE OUT RIGHT NOW?
The Fault In Our Stars
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY IN THE POOL?
Swimming under water
6. WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING ALONE?
I can draw in peace and do whatever I want without being interrupted
7. WHAT TWO WORDS COME TO MIND WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD, ‘WHITE’?
Ice cream and cows
8. WHAT SONG WOULD YOU LOVE TO HEAR ON THE RADIO WHEN YOU’RE CRUISING DOWN THE HIGHWAY?
If I Had You by Adam Lambert
9. WHAT ANIMAL COMES TO MIND WHEN YOU THINK OF THE SAFARI?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GAME TO PLAY?